• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Groundking

International Debutant
These two have got us going at such a great run rate aswell as how well they're batting individually by rotating the strike so well. The run rate is going to help so much with all the reason delays we've had.

Howe_zat

Audio File
If you didn't know who the England players were and watched this partnership, you'd never guess Woakes was the bowler. Has looked much straighter and more controlled.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you didn't know who the England players were and watched this partnership, you'd never guess Woakes was the bowler. Has looked much straighter and more controlled.
Yeah, exactly this.
Woakes hasn't looked a limited lower order hitter.

Jack1

International Debutant
Try not being a colossal arsehole.

It helps.
A mod/admin sticking up for someone that called me a tosser. Don't try to claim I started an argument either. I called his logic dumb, I didn't call him dumb. Must be your mate, well he talks out his backside about Burns that's for sure.

Edit: Also, a mod/admin being rude to a poster. Haha. Funny. Be quiet.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A mod/admin sticking up for someone that called me a tosser. Don't try to claim I started an argument either. I called his logic dumb, I didn't call him dumb. Must be your mate, well he talks out his backside about Burns that's for sure.
Yawn, picking fights all over the place. Soon be gone I hope and give us all a break.

Jack1

International Debutant
Well played Woakes. So what happens if Stokes comes back for 3rd test.
Woakes is superior to Stokes in England. The career stats favour Woakes heavily.

Stokes is the golden boy, despite being a complete arse and a disgrace. Woakes over Stokes every single time for me in England no matter what position they bat. Woakes should open the bowling for England also, Broad shouldn't be taking the new ball over him.

Jack1

International Debutant
Yawn, picking fights all over the place. Soon be gone I hope and give us all a break.
I commented your logic was dumb. It was. Why are you even denying it? You said in your post you were writing Burns off based on one match. That's dumb. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm saying it as it is. It's really dumb logic. You can't write any player on one game. Then you tried to backtrack ridiculously instead of being a man about it.

Anyway, this isn't an argument. If it is then you're arguing with yourself. I hope you realise that you are reading my posts in the wrong tone, like everyone here apart from Miyagi. I am really easy going and just say things as they are lol. As the other dude is a mod I'll block you, that way the thread doesn't get blocked up with you not manning up and being truthful about things.