• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

91Jmay

International Coach
India still just about ahead I think. Kohli sensational test match, this innings superb. Better than first dig

Borges

International Regular
The ball is not moving as much as it did on the other days. Or, am I imagining it? Will know when Curran comes on, I guess.

91Jmay

International Coach
Broad bowling throw downs here. Superb from Pandya to adjust so well between innings and getting on front foot

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broad bowling throw downs here. Superb from Pandya to adjust so well between innings and getting on front foot
Reckon it's a conscious ploy by England to draw him on to the front foot and across the stumps slowly before they bring Curran on. They've pitched up a lot more this last couple of overs.

Hardik dealing with it well though. This is pretty damn good.

Last edited: