• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I was just about to post how Kohli's head was getting heavy after having to focus on his offstump so much.

This seems to be a theme when India bats - focus super hard on negotiating Anderson Broad and then loosen up when the rest arrive.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So depressing. We were so close

It's the hope that gets you :(
Eh, I don't think it was ever on after Curran's knock. People were really underestimating how difficult that kind of chase is against this attack. This batting lineup is just plain bad, worse than even I thought.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Kohli did so much to get us into this position in this Test, just couldn't get us over the line :( simply getting a bit carried away and missing a straight ball. Cricket is such a cruel game.

Pandya shouldn't be taking singles off the first ball