• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If this last partnership puts on 50 I'd say both teams would be about par, with momentum in England's favour.

cnerd123

likes this
Man of course all the action happens while I'm in bed

AshWIN WAFG. I'm assuming he bowled much the same way in the third session as he did in the first two, and if so, this is what we've been calling for from him for ages. No funky stuff, reigning in the variations, sticking to a good line and length and letting the batsmen make the errors. He puts so many revs on the ball that he's going to be difficult to play as it is, he doesn't need to go into ODI mode and look to win each and every ball. Let the batsmen try and take you on, they'll produces chances in the process.

Lol @ Root

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Last Man Standing Game

Believe everyone knows the simple rules of this game. Make your assumptions before start of play for the couple of questions below and get it right to go through to the next round.

1. Will England score more than 300?
2. Will India lose more than 8 wickets today?

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Last Man Standing Game

Believe everyone knows the simple rules of this game. Make your assumptions before start of play for the couple of questions below and get it right to go through to the next round.

1. Will England score more than 300 today?
1 No
2 Yes

(Really dislike your first question).

Shri

Mr. Glass
3 chances dropped on day one. All dismissals have been either bowled or lbw except for one caught and bowled.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Ha ha. Just 15 more runs and it is quite possible. Why the dislike?
Such a coin toss with only 1 wicket left and a new ball available. Curran could easily belt a few boundaries, he's got the eyes of a hawk, but Jimmy is on strike for the first ball.

I liked your second question, though.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
I only saw the Rahane drop in Session 1. What were the other two?
Jennings dropped by Rahane who dove in front of Kohli to spill one.

First slip also missed a sharp chance off Root when he was on 39 off Ashwin's bowling.

Then Karthik dived in front of first slip and dropped a regulation nick, which he tried to take one handed.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last Man Standing Game

1. Will England score more than 300?
No, no.

cnerd123

likes this
Jennings dropped by Rahane who dove in front of Kohli to spill one.

First slip also missed a sharp chance off Root when he was on 39 off Ashwin's bowling.

Then Karthik dived in front of first slip and dropped a regulation nick, which he tried to take one handed.
I saw the second one, hardly counts as a missed catch IMO. Would have a tough grab even for Mark Waugh

The last one I didn't see. Who was bowling/batting?