• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this has made a compelling series garbage to follow. i almost cbf with it any more, honestly.
Exactly. The tour threads are usually perfectly fine to follow, whereas whenever I wake up I almost want to kill myself looking at the garbage that's been posted overnight. And the controversies while somewhat serious are tedious too.

Oof that's a shot.

SeamUp

International Coach
It's so funny to be watching though guys. These are grown men in sport that must be trying their best to create a soap oprea or something :laugh:

A grown man buried some sandpaper deep into his crotch area but told the umpire its his cover for his sunglasses in his pocket.

I mean.

It beats Fafs mints and pocket zips.

Bijed

International Regular
It's so funny to be watching though guys. These are grown men in sport that must be trying their best to create a soap oprea or something :laugh:

A grown man buried some sandpaper deep into his crotch area but told the umpire its his cover for his sunglasses in his pocket.
Rings true to me, I for one always store my glasses in something with an abrasive surface

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You buggers caught everything in the ashes, even every single ridiculous one. No way could you keep doing it. Hurting now though.
Yep, held our catches, created run it opportunities and basically acted sharp and calm. This series had been nonsense and the South Africans have definitely gotten under our skins. This is possibly the most mentally weak I've seen an Australian side.

Bahseph

International Debutant

I mean.

It beats Fafs mints and pocket zips.
The fact that he pulled out the sunglasses cover after being caught hiding the whatever that yellow thing was gave me a good giggle. Surely they are going to review the actual footage later?

SeamUp

International Coach
Been a top knock by Markram. So handy to have a naturally fast-scoring opener to foil a more solid one.

stephen

If the Aussies are ball tampering then I'm all for banning Bancroft, dropping Smith as captain and fining the lot of them. There's no place for that in the game.

morgieb

Bit of a lazy shot that. Leaves the door slightly ajar whereas another hour of these two and South Africa were probably home.

Spikey

If the Aussies are ball tampering then I'm all for banning Bancroft, dropping Smith as captain and fining the lot of them. There's no place for that in the game.
look tpc has only had bancroft for 7 games. this is entirely justin langer's fault

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Bit of a lazy shot that. Leaves the door slightly ajar whereas another hour of these two and South Africa were probably home.
Perhaps, but this dismissal has happened a few times. Perhaps pitch is a tad two-paced?

stephen

Despite the lives, top innings from Makram there. South Africa are safe now even if they collapse. Can't ask much more from your opener.