• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is seriously good to watch. Australia know they have to make breakthroughs here or the total will get out of hand. Cummins/Haze on fire and Markram/AB just trying to survive.

flibbertyjibber

This is seriously good to watch. Australia know they have to make breakthroughs here or the total will get out of hand. Cummins/Haze on fire and Markram/AB just trying to survive.
Brilliant awareness of the situation by Markram too. So young with such an old head on his shoulders.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Hazlewood and Philander have had the same series so far... Looked unplayable often, but wickets column doesn't reflect.

SeamUp

International Coach
Oh wow.

Earlier the camera caught Bancroft and he looked nervous.

He said to the slip cordon : they watching me

Didn't mention anything here but that doesn't look good.

Probably as a junior was given the task.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh wow.

Earlier the camera caught Bancroft and he looked nervous.

He said to the slip cordon : they watching me

Didn't mention anything here but that doesn't look good.

Probably as a junior was given the task.
It's okay though. Aussies don't cheat.

Daemon

i just love that we have yet more reasons to talk about anything but the cricket
I thought the previous Border Gavaskar was bad but this has been incredible. Not a day goes by without something controversial (or made controversial).

flibbertyjibber

He's been a cat this innings with his 9 lives. Making them count too.
Has the mental ability to let the last one go though. Good thing to have, some players get a bit of luck and try to dominate like Warner and fail. At least this lad lets it all go and just concentrates on the next ball.

morgieb

I thought the previous Border Gavaskar was bad but this has been incredible. Not a day goes by without something controversial (or made controversial).
2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy was only controversial because of Kohli and him stirring the pot with stuff that would've been ignored otherwise (Smith getting referral hints from the dressing room). This has literally everyone involved haha.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
was a little confused by the murray mint thing

thought you had to be at least 60 to eat those disgusting things

werther's original tier

Spark

Global Moderator
this has made a compelling series garbage to follow. i almost cbf with it any more, honestly.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has the mental ability to let the last one go though. Good thing to have, some players get a bit of luck and try to dominate like Warner and fail. At least this lad lets it all go and just concentrates on the next ball.
It definitely takes skill to put a drop behind you as a batsman and make the most of the opportunity. There are so many times you seer a batsman get out within 10 runs of being dropped and I thunk a lot of that is psychological.

I said at the start of the test I felt Makram's wicket was the key wicket and that's definitely true in this innings. Get him early and get De Villiers in against the new ball. But we didn't and de Villiers got to come in a lot later.

Catches win matches, especially on bouncy wickets where attacking the stumps isn't as powerful.