• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol at 1 year ban. Kohli, Warner, Smith and Du Plessis were caught doing the same thing on camera. Guess who got charged?

Umpires did not even change the ball. They can't possibly ask Bancroft to strip and show what he's hiding.
What did Kohli, Warner and Smith use to tamper the ball?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Course it is planned. A player won't go out and ball tamper off their own idea, it is a team plan all along. Every team in history that has been caught have done it as a team plan as was this.
I don't think Afridi getting the hangries was a team plan. He simply confused the ball with an apple.

cnerd123

likes this
All this time we've been shitting on the Aussies on the forums for being #CheatingAussies and they tried to defend themselves and act as tho we were exaggerating and trolling.

LOOK. JUST LOOK AT THAT. YOU GUYS ARE ****ING CHEATS.

now all I've seen is spikey's Twitter clip so I don't really know what's happening, but if the CW Podcast taught us anything it's that you don't need to watch cricket to be able to talk about cricket.

#CheatingAussies

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a 5 run penalty or something isn't it?

Pretty sure plenty of teams have done this but it is rather satisfying that Australia's been caught. Cummins stepping on the ball doesn't seem that accidental now either..
What do you mean by 'caught'?
No 5 run penalty has been granted nor have the umpires officially rebuked anyone, nor have they changed the ball. These are all stuff they do when they actually charge one of the Non Big 3 teams.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What do you mean by 'caught'?
No 5 run penalty has been granted nor have the umpires officially rebuked anyone, nor have they changed the ball. These are all stuff they do when they actually charge one of the Non Big 3 teams.
Honestly do you ever tire of posting about the whole big 3 vs the rest shtick?

SeamUp

International Coach
Pretty damn good.

Morgan Bolton
‏@FreemanZAR
I say it was #Bancroft with #Sandpaper in the #Ballroom #balltampering #SAvAUS #Proteas

flibbertyjibber

The atmosphere will be interesting when the Aussie openers go out to bat in the 2nd innings. Probably the 2 most hated foreigners in South Africa at this present moment.

Bijed

International Regular
Pretty damn good.

Morgan Bolton
‏@FreemanZAR
I say it was #Bancroft with #Sandpaper in the #Ballroom #balltampering #SAvAUS #Proteas

Impressive how they've taken a photo of him that isn't from this match, but managed anyway to capture the "I'm shoving sandpaper down my crotch" expression

Spikey

can you imagine if smith, as captain, got suspended for this and we got DAVID WARNER CAPTAIN for the last test. good god

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Oz pushing their 3 main quicks hard today... Very little Lyon and Marsh (but Marsh has hardly bowled this whole series...)