• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Still amazes me this got overlooked by the match ref, especially considering a lesser incident imo with Lyon at the same time got a sanction at the same time. Did the match ref decide just to let this pass because of all the focus on the Warner/QDK confrontation?

In a funny sort of way, I think this moment was a turning point in the series to date. Australia were on the verge of totally destroying their opponents and setting the tone for the series but they lost the plot for the rest of the day behaviour wise and let South Africa at least get a level of confidence from their fightback for the rest of the Test.

That One Guy

Cricket Spectator
Most of have been trying to say SA are a victim of bad judgment by ICC officials.
No, they haven't.

You'd think the Australian cricket team murdered *****'s entire family.

I can go through the "Rabada banned" thread if you want. I'll surmise it for you: "It's all the big bad Australians fault that Rabada is in trouble."

Couldn't possibly be because he's been acting like a dick for for two years. Nope. Blame the Australians.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
No, they haven't.

You'd think the Australian cricket team murdered *****'s entire family.

I can go through the "Rabada banned" thread if you want. I'll surmise it for you: "It's all the big bad Australians fault that Rabada is in trouble."

Couldn't possibly be because he's been acting like a dick for for two years. Nope. Blame the Australians.
It's always Australia's fault. They are a blight on world cricket. They are blight on the world itself tbh. Don't know why a prison was given the independence as it's own country. You should be ashamed and embarrassed for being Australian, and should do the right thing and confine yourself to the cesspool known as the 'Ashes Subforum' where all the other nasty Australians reside.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Rabada has been acting like basically every fast bowler, except he is being singled out for punishment. It's not like he's Andre Nel, Merv Hughes, Dennis Lillee or Michael Holding - now those quicks could act like proper dicks...

Redbacks

International Captain
I think Rabada’s old man has given him solid advice. A mea culpa is probably his best defence.
‘Oops we bumped, it was slightly my fault, but nothing more than a slight brush’ is a better chance of getting off than saying Smith was to blame.

Keep letting the ball do the talking. He’s a superstar quick.

Redbacks

International Captain
Rabada has been acting like basically every fast bowler, except he is being singled out for punishment. It's not like he's Andre Nel, Merv Hughes, Dennis Lillee or Michael Holding - now those quicks could act like proper dicks...
Poor behaviour of others in the past doesn’t really matter to the ICC.

No doubt all the controversy of the first test brought greater spotlight onto this match and increased the focus on behaviour of the officials, but that’s to be expected.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's always Australia's fault. They are a blight on world cricket. They are blight on the world itself tbh. Don't know why a prison was given the independence as it's own country. You should be ashamed and embarrassed for being Australian, and should do the right thing and confine yourself to the cesspool known as the 'Ashes Subforum' where all the other nasty Australians reside.
They say truth cuts deepest into the flesh of the accused.

That One Guy

Cricket Spectator
Just calling out blind hatred as I see it. But I guess this forum endorses trolling.

South Africa have embarrassed themselves this tour, the way they've carried on. Used to have a lot of respect for them too.

Faf's captaincy basically endorsed the the way Rabada carries on, as did his fellow bowler who went so far as to blame the Aussies for his fellow bowlers behaviour. But wait, his account was hacked.

But none of this matters because it is against Australia, the biggest pieces of **** to ever exist.

That's okay. Australia will always have the psychological edge over all of you and that gives me peace. I mean, imagine hating a team so much you post on a ****ing message board about the team you hate.

Have fun.

cnerd123

likes this
Just calling out blind hatred as I see it. But I guess this forum endorses trolling.

South Africa have embarrassed themselves this tour, the way they've carried on. Used to have a lot of respect for them too.

Faf's captaincy basically endorsed the the way Rabada carries on, as did his fellow bowler who went so far as to blame the Aussies for his fellow bowlers behaviour. But wait, his account was hacked.

But none of this matters because it is against Australia, the biggest pieces of **** to ever exist.

That's okay. Australia will always have the psychological edge over all of you and that gives me peace. I mean, imagine hating a team so much you post on a ****ing message board about the team you hate.

Have fun.
I will thanks (Y)

Heboric

International Debutant

Oh no they will be devastated by this, Oh the humanity !!!

How dare the Proteas stick up for their team mates.

Last edited: