• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What has the over rate been? 10? It feels like the innings has been going for ages but it's only 14 overs.

Starfighter

The million day gap between matches and the fact we're not getting the rest of the series on fta telly here means that this series feels just as pointless as normal, if not more so.

If they stretch them out any more we're going to need the geological timescale.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The million day gap between matches and the fact we're not getting the rest of the series on fta telly here means that this series feels just as pointless as normal, if not more so.

If they stretch them out any more we're going to need the geological timescale.
On the contrary, it means that for all intents and purposed the series is over and we are undefeated.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Will the series even be over by then?
Good lord let's hope so.

Someone nailed it, they bemoan the lack of context in Test cricket (when I say they, I mean the fishheads in administration around the world) then throw together the most meaningless, slapdash, boring bloody tournament possibly of all-time.

Watch it even stink up bigger if NZ fails to make the final they're hosting.

Gnske

Thoughts on Ponting as future t20 head coach?

This is one of the rare cases where I feel the urge to actively shill for a coach placing.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Good lord let's hope so.

Someone nailed it, they bemoan the lack of context in Test cricket (when I say they, I mean the fishheads in administration around the world) then throw together the most meaningless, slapdash, boring bloody tournament possibly of all-time.

Watch it even stink up bigger if NZ fails to make the final they're hosting.
+1 for "fishheads" :laugh:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well he seems to have a brain from his commentary and coaching, which I'm not sure I can say about Langer and Lehmann.

Gnske

He seems a real dad-coach on first impression, especially after seeing him talk to D'Arcy after he walked off yesterday. Lehmann and Langer are like the drunk uncles at family gatherings who rant on about the war or the minorities and how back in their day everything was good.