• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's been beasting it domestically though.

I haven't seen any of his bowling since he was dropped from the squad, so I don't know if he's improved or regressed as a bowler though.
Nah I meant Moses getting dropped. I wouldn't have picked Razzak but meh, I don't rate the alternative spinners anyway. Moses being dropped sucks so much though.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah I meant Moses getting dropped. I wouldn't have picked Razzak but meh, I don't rate the alternative spinners anyway. Moses being dropped sucks so much though.
Yeeee agreed. And for Shabbir Rahman of all people. I mean, drop Moses for Nasir, okay I can forgive that. But Shabbir? Why?

Bahseph

International Debutant
Yeeee agreed. And for Shabbir Rahman of all people. I mean, drop Moses for Nasir, okay I can forgive that. But Shabbir? Why?
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Shabbir flatters to deceive more often than not IMHO.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Also keep in mind that there's an opener batting five and Kayes is still playing. If they really wanted Shabbir, Das could have opened.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Also keep in mind that there's an opener batting five and Kayes is still playing. If they really wanted Shabbir, Das could have opened.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I for one admire PEWS for actually walking the walk by watching non-Big 3 cricket.
Black Warrior will still no doubt accuse me of elitism the next time I don't notice a thread I've made the second most posts in hasn't been stickied promptly. :(

cnerd123

likes this
Need to direct BW to the HK Blitz thread so he can see all the hypocrites who want the game to grow but mock it's attempts to do so.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
**** this is going square from Razzak. Please recall Tushar Imran if this is what he's been averaging 60 against consistently. :p