• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno how you hit that there. It wouldn't be right for this match to go without a double century considering this pitch.

Starfighter

It seems we might go without a double here. That was an absolutely atrocious shot to play on 196. Pretty good catch though. All out for 695 at this rate.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
250 partnership.. why the hell did SL think it was a good idea to drop both these guys for a while?
Firstly- previous coach, secondly in terms of Mendis, he consistently got out playing silly shots leading to a drop in his confidence. I think the idea of dropping him was to allow him to regain some confidence in the (poor) domestic circuit but also make him want to earn his place back..In terms of DDS, my personal opinion is that he didn't get a place because he was playing in the same spot as Chandimal..I have always been a fan of his( as he is a decent fielder and an ok bowler too)..glad to see them both back and contributing to the team..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dull pitch, but the scoring rate seems to be slowing down so perhaps the pitch is wearing a bit. SL can put themselves in a good position to win this match if they bat till tea tomorrow.

StephenZA

I have not watched much of this but I suspect the wicket is pretty flat? Or is the bowling that bad?

Starfighter

I have not watched much of this but I suspect the wicket is pretty flat? Or is the bowling that bad?
Bowling's okayish. There's been some turn during the parts I've been watching, but the ball comes off the surface very slowly and predictably so you can pretty much wait and choose your shot.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka will take a 200 run lead and Fatteh will roll them over in a couple of sessions on day 5.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, and two of those wickets are Dravid and Ganguly. When you add that on to the massive 340 that he scored, it's a well-deserved MOTM award.
Yeah, usually when you see figures like those in that sort of total, it's because they've jagged a few cheap wickets off slogging at the end.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh have only won one test match after scoring more than 500 in an innings and last time they scored 500+ they lost.