• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The UAE tour last year should probably have been Fatteh's last hurrah.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I never realised how bad Bangladesh's record is against Sri Lanka: 7 straight series defeats followed by a draw, and only one test victory (in that draw); 14-1 in favour of Sri Lanka!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I never realised how bad Bangladesh's record is against Sri Lanka: 7 straight series defeats followed by a draw, and only one test victory (in that draw); 14-1 in favour of Sri Lanka!
Bangladesh's record is that bad against pretty much every side. It took them until 2016 to win a Test at all against an opposition that wasn't Zimbabwe or player-strike-West-Indies, and even since then they've only won another two Tests.

The fact that they have actually beaten Sri Lanka in a Test makes their record against Sri Lanka better than it is against most teams, tbh.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ive been following this all night and for the last few hours ive been stopping myself from typing phemominul, I cant wait any longer.

Aritro

International Regular
I was out doing groceries when the two wickets fell. Heard Athar Ali Khan saying Mushfiq's was a lazy shot. How was the delivery that got Liton?

Aritro

International Regular
An amazing stat: Australia's Sir Donald Bradman scored 1671 runs at an average of 128.53 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

To put that into context, Bangladesh's Mominul Haque has only managed 763 at an average of 95.37 at Chittagong.

Which should surely put the Bradman vs Haque debate conclusively to bed!

Aritro

International Regular
Jesus, I thought this might be a time we were reasonably well inoculated against a Banglolapse.

But there's never a time is there?

Aritro

International Regular
Not sure about Mahmudullah's planning here. You should be taking the single off the fourth ball of an over.

It's basically impossible to take a single off the last ball when they move the field in like that, and if you can't trust your partner to see off the last two balls of an over, there's serious problems.

Aritro

International Regular
Not sure about Mahmudullah's planning here. You should be taking the single off the fourth ball of an over.

It's basically impossible to take a single off the last ball when they move the field in like that, and if you can't trust your partner to see off the last two balls of an over, there's serious problems.