• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh piss off. Aus has won just five tests in India over the last twenty years and a laughable one test over the last ten years. Before you retort with India's record over in Aus, remember that we are not making any claims of being able to win over there, unlike you. Your team will still lose on normal Indian pitches.
Sounds like India needs to learn to back itself in that case.

Son Of Coco

Wait, you're saying cricinfo has an anti-India bias? Are you for real? This is genuinely delusional.
Yeah, I noticed some clown threatening the commentators on CricInfo with losing their jobs over a perceived 'anti-India' bias. I watched their commentary quite a bit and have no idea what he was on about.

I've noticed I've strung together a number of posts in a row, and concede I could be posting a little too freely. I'm just going to keep playing late until I get a post that castles me as it rolls along the ground.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daemon should be ashamed of himself . at the very least steal the idea of the meme and get a better quality crowd picture

social

Fabulous to see Kohli make an absolute dick of himself

Don't fine him as he can afford it

Don't suspend him as people want to see the best play

Simply let him continue on as he can't handle being second/third/fourth/fifth/etc to Smith and his ego is our best chance of success

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Fabulous to see Kohli make an absolute dick of himself

Don't fine him as he can afford it

Don't suspend him as people want to see the best play

Simply let him continue on as he can't handle being second/third/fourth/fifth/etc to Smith and his ego is our best chance of success
Dude, he says he is third in his own team and admitted all of KW, Root and Smith were better than him in tests. You can say what you want about that presser but this is just dross posting from you. He does not seem like the kind of guy who will say something he does not believe in and I think he totally knows what his test record is and how it stacks up to the best in the world. I get the feeling its some posters' egos like yours that has been hurt the most, more than anything, by recent events.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lehmann actually said "its their opinion, we dont share that opinion" :laugh:

What does opinion have to do with this? Either what Kohli said happened or it didn't. :laugh:

Now CA and BCCI are into it. This should be fun.

social

Dude, he says he is third in his own team and admitted all of KW, Root and Smith were better than him in tests. You can say what you want about that presser but this is just dross posting from you. He does not seem like the kind of guy who will say something he does not believe in and I think he totally knows what his test record is and how it stacks up to the best in the world. I get the feeling its some posters' egos like yours that has been hurt the most, more than anything, by recent events.
Stop it mate

The guy is the most hated cricketer in the world outside India and for very good reason

I have it on very good authority that this series may well explode and it is all down to his actions - hint: look at his back-room staff

He is an absolute tool and now a proven liar

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
omfg Pujara sledged Warner :laugh:

"Well, see, they were talking a lot and probably sledging is something which, as a unit, we felt that we can give them back," Pujara said. "They were always under pressure when they walked in to bat, and I wanted to make sure their batsmen were thinking about it, especially David Warner. Whenever he walks in to bat, Ash [Ashwin] is always happy, so I always keep reminding him that Ash is the one who picks [up his wicket]."

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Stop it mate

The guy is the most hated cricketer in the world outside India and for very good reason

I have it on very good authority that this series may well explode and it is all down to his actions - hint: look at his back-room staff

He is an absolute tool and now a proven liar

:laugh: Its gonna be fun to see you have to wake up to reality sometime soon.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I just hope next game, for every anything, Smith trolls Kholi and looks to the dressing rooms.

Anyways, getting back to reality, is Australia already going home with it's head up high. One slaughter and a competitive loss is already one slaughter and a competitive loss more than anyone was hoping for at the start.