• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Taking cash for pitch info is not cheating. It is stupid and unlawful but it ain't cheating.

abmk

State 12th Man
Ah, you just wanted to go "Australia r the worst!!1" without actually thinking it through. Carry on, then.
Nope, I'm just going with the reality that Australian players are not some saints or haven't been caught in acts of cheating.

I didn't say Australians were the worst when it came to cheating or any such thing.
But try harder ...

If you are blind enough to say that is post wasn't full of cr*p, then that's your problem.
The fact that you jumped to the assumption that I was going "Australians r the worst" is your problem.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Cheating is ball tampering (which Australia has never done). Cheating is doctoring pitches to suit the home side instead of preparing them to last five days. Cheating is taking performance enhancing drugs (which one Australian did do and copped a ban for).
Cheating is being chums with the match referees, cheating is claiming grounded catches, cheating is a captain signalling a player dismissed on the field like a grad A ****. None of these have happened recently and we have all gotten over it to head towards a place where friendly and fierce competition can take place but stop carrying on with your head stuck up your ______.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is all building up to a nice on-field incident next test or at Dharamsala.

Effigies are going to be burned by series end.