• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I hope Starc comes out and hammers 40 in no time. Will make the game so interesting.
He's needs to. They can't afford to just let Ashwin land it where he wants. Was a little disappointed Warner didn't try to counter Ashwin's leg stump line with the switch-hit. He plays it well.

flibbertyjibber

So what is it with Aussie keepers of late being poor with gloves and terrible with bat? Who is likely to get the nod next as Wade and Nevill clearly aren't good enough?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And lets not forget SOK hung around 80 balls in worse conditions trying to save the game. Even if Starc fails (and he has not failed yet with the bat this series) I dont think we can write this game off. I would say its still 50-50 simply because with less than 90 to get, even a few big shots can discourage and dishearten the bowling team.

adub

International Captain
punch, counter-punch for four days.

Great game is Test Cricket.

Could only be better if Starceh can bomb a few zacks and then SOK and Lyno put on 20 to win it.

Compton

International Debutant
And lets not forget SOK hung around 80 balls in worse conditions trying to save the game. Even if Starc fails (and he has not failed yet with the bat this series) I dont think we can write this game off. I would say its still 50-50 simply because with less than 90 to get, even a few big shots can discourage and dishearten the bowling team.
Oh come off of it.

There's absolutely no way it's 50:50. No way at all.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lucky to catch this test live. From depression to elation to depression to elation again as an Indian fan.

Spikey

First thing TPC has to do at Tea is make things right with the universe and move Lyon back to 11. Then punch Wade.

cnerd123

likes this
my fitbit tells me my heartrate is at 90bpm now and ive done nothin but sit at a desk all day and follow the game

Tec15

First Class Debutant
:laugh: Trust Australia to screw up such a gilt edged chance of going 2-0 up. Wonder if India will go for similar pitches in the next two tests if they get through this successfully.