• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Shri

Mr. Glass
Starc isn't going to be a problem. Even if he smashes a six or two, he will mi**** one or get trapped in front soon enough. Not sure he has handled pressure like this as a batsman before.

ajdude

International Coach
just quietly i dunno how these guys do it, i **** myself everytime i go out to bat at a level that couldn't be much further from international cricket

Compton

International Debutant
Starc won't win this for Australia.

With all due respect to him, there's a reason he bats at 8. His free flowing 50s are the exceptions rather than the rules.

indiaholic

International Captain
FMD when will Manjrekar stop sucking Kohli's dick? So much jerking off to his facial expressions. This is worse than squaredcircle and Alexa Bliss.