• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, got to play there and it was bloody awesome. Had a decent crowd there too.
So good.

Would have to be one of the more spectacular grounds to play cricket. There's a joint in Vancouver which is meant to be amazing too, I think Bradman played there when he went on Mailey's North American tour for his honeymoon in the 30s.

Arundel supposed to be beautiful too.

Burgey

Mostly because it's named after Australian T20 captain and noted test aspirant Arun Finch.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So good.

Would have to be one of the more spectacular grounds to play cricket. There's a joint in Vancouver which is meant to be amazing too, I think Bradman played there when he went on Mailey's North American tour for his honeymoon in the 30s.

Arundel supposed to be beautiful too.
Played a match at Arundel against Combined Services and hit their opening batsman on the scone.

After he was taken off, I was wandering back to my mark and a fieldsman threw me the ball when I wasnt looking and it struck me above the eye

Result: batsman and bowler retired hurt on the same ball :laugh:

Burgey

Played a match at Arundel against Combined Services and hit their opening batsman on the scone.

After he was taken off, I was wandering back to my mark and a fieldsman threw me the ball when I wasnt looking and it struck me above the eye

Result: batsman and bowler retired hurt on the same ball :laugh:

This may be the best post ever.