• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

indiaholic

International Captain
It is Harsh that lives the closest to Dharmsala. But I have been there and it is absolutely stunning. The light over there is beautiful.. That doesn't make much sense but it has a very peculiar quality to it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I understand what you mean. Anyone with a shred of humanity in them loves the light on the hill.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't live close to Dharamsala guys. The nearest would be those who live in Delhi. Am way out in the Eastern part of the country.

Burgey

So Warne just tweeted his preferred XI for the first test:

Warner
Marsh S
Smith
Handscombe
Maxwell
Marsh M
Wade
Starc
Swepson
Lyon
Hazlewood

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What is it with you and mountains?
Mountains, unlike women, tend not to disappear from the line of sight of your bed in the morning. Mountains, like a good wingman, help you get laid by making it inordinately cold, thus encouraging drinking and sharing of body heat. Mountains provide sources of rivers that provide for drinking water, which is needed to provide hydration after ***. Mountains, in short, are awesome.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Mountains, unlike women, tend not to disappear from the line of sight of your bed in the morning. Mountains, like a good wingman, help you get laid by making it inordinately cold, thus encouraging drinking and sharing of body heat. Mountains provide sources of rivers that provide for drinking water, which is needed to provide hydration after ***. Mountains, in short, are awesome.
Yeah, for others. Not for you.

Shri

Mr. Glass
So Warne just tweeted his preferred XI for the first test:

Warner
Marsh S
Smith
Handscombe
Maxwell
Marsh M
Wade
Starc
Swepson
Lyon
Hazlewood
Love it. Get through the top 4 and its pretty much the tail. Warne is an idiot, isn't he?

Burgey

Back in the real world, it seems TPC will bat three to break up the left handers in the top four.

I do like that Australia has at least thought about its prep and approach to this series. Not expecting a win but at least they seem t have gone away from #intent and #crappitchesanyway.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't think he hates SLA bowlers. He really hyped up Ravi Jadeja and let him bowl a whole lot when he was his captain at Rajasthan Royals.

Daemon

I don't think he hates SLA bowlers. He really hyped up Ravi Jadeja and let him bowl a whole lot when he was his captain at Rajasthan Royals.
He just hates O'Keefe in general. Feels like the guy is a limited overs bowler. It's quite disgusting how he talks up guys like Swepson and the like while playing down SOK's FC figures. Must do wonders for the latters confidence.

adub

International Captain
Warne loves SLA. (or perhaps he thought Beer was a leggy as well as a life long Sandgroper when he talked him up).

He just hates SLA bowlers with better fc average, sr, and econ rate than him.