• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best team in world cricket right now

the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah

Imagine an Indian/Australia tour thread with Shri, TJB, Gnske AND Blocky

I'm so hyped for that. It's gonna be more entertaining than the cricket. .
Must say, looking fwd to this from a neutral POV too, hopefully good robust cricket argument without quite resorting to the name-calling lark, but there will only be one winner, which should see some bruised egos either way.

Shri

Mr. Glass
On that, where do you buy an Afridi jersey anyway? If it's illegal to wear one, shouldn't it be illegal to sell them?

I'm getting a Misbah shirt asap BTW.
I'll gift one to you through Amazon. One small jersey for you, a giant Christmas gift for the forum.

Last edited:

Zinzan

:laugh:

And this is the best bit of TJB style........when you get called out, just pretend it was a joke/troll.
It is amusing when people trying taking a bob each way in hindsight, when they realize their argument falls flat on it's head. A sure way of never conceding a point.

TheJediBrah

It is amusing when people trying taking a bob each way in hindsight, when they realize their argument falls flat on it's head. A sure way of never conceding a point.
Honestly don't know what to think of this. When your "trolling" is so subtle that half the forum thinks you're serious I guess that's a good thing? So thanks I guess?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Honestly don't know what to think of this. When your "trolling" is so subtle that half the forum thinks you're serious I guess that's a good thing? So thanks I guess?
You have been called and will be called a lot of things, but subtle isn't and won't be one of them.

Zinzan

I think I'm going to take that as a compliment as well, cheers.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Well doesn't have to subtle to fool you, as long as I keep my protractor handy

still can't get over that
Nah, we will probably get into it again during the Australian series. I'll let you know what I mean then, when I have AZH in my corner. He said something that I don't quite remember correctly. Later then.

TheJediBrah

Nah, we will probably get into it again during the Australian series. I'll let you know what I mean then, when I have AZH in my corner. He said something that I don't quite remember correctly. Later then.
You see this as some kind of competition? relax dude don't take things so seriously

I've already got my bagful of excuses ready for the next series when we lose 4-0 every game by an innings

you sneaky Indians with your dustbowls . . .

Shri

Mr. Glass
You see this as some kind of competition? relax dude don't take things so seriously

I've already got my bagful of excuses ready for the next series when we lose 4-0 every game by an innings

you sneaky Indians with your dustbowls . . .
No, I am not serious about this but I am bored atm and like seeing you react to facts. Its amusing and lets the time pass. So thanks for playing, I guess? Meh, whatever.

TheJediBrah

No, I am not serious about this but I am bored atm and like seeing you react to facts. Its amusing and lets the time pass. So thanks for playing, I guess? Meh, whatever.
You're going to have to do a better job of translating this for me