• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best team in world cricket right now

the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know why not stating an alternative makes me a dick but it's irrelevant, I've been defending pakistan's record for months now and i said this right after the post you quoted

Again, a little less snark please. Every other post of yours has a bit where you come off as an annoying prat.
Better than a self-righteous prat who for some reason thinks their own **** doesn't stink.

Mighty rich coming from the poster who for some reason acts like they're suddenly gods gift to the forum, & somehow morally superior than everyone else. It's a mindbogglingly annoying style if you want to know the truth, yet you seem to think it's fine when you're an absolute condescending righteous **** to the likes of HB, ***** & Shri, which we see all the time, telling them off like they're school kids & correcting them as if you're the new Indian forum leader (as Jono joked about) & the world authority on all matters. lol. Only you seem to think it's perfectly okay when you do it, especially to other India posters, which I've always found a little bizarre. And I'm not referring to the comments that are obviously jokes between you guys either.

You also need to look at the definition of snide mate, If I've got any fault, it's that I'm too straight up & opinionated & I'll disagree with anyone if that's how I feel about an issue, regardless of who it is, which incidentally has always served me well in business. So if you want to call me out for that, I'll be happy to take it on the chin.

So I'll continue to post what I think & you carry on the way you post, but don't call me snide when I asked you a straight up question & since I've admittedly been giving Furball a good old-fashioned ribbing about the 4-0 result in the last couple of days, all in good fun. If you can't see the difference with that, I can't help further.

And BTW I don't really care that you treat those other guys in the manner you do or about your posting style, because they're big boys and can defend themselves & I'm more interested in your cricket arguments, but *** if I'm going to let you attack me, when you give it out as good as the next man.

I suggest for the sake of the forum if somebody annoys you, you place them on ignore rather than calling them an annoying prats, like you would on a school bus, unless of course you want to be attacked back, which I don't think is any good for the forum. Cheers.

Burgey

Guys. Guys. It's nearly Christmas. The season of good will and cheer.

Ease the **** up, the lot of you, you pack of ****s.

Burgey

I think your dad-talk to him made him go away and re-evaluate things for a while

Or maybe he's just waiting for Smith to get a duck before he returns.
Then all right minded cricket fans (as opposed to Alt Right ones like zinzan and watson) should be hoping TPC keeps on tonning up for the rest of his career.

cnerd123

likes this
Then all right minded cricket fans (as opposed to Alt Right ones like zinzan and watson) should be hoping TPC keeps on tonning up for the rest of his career.
Nah

Imagine an Indian/Australia tour thread with Shri, TJB, Gnske AND Blocky

I'm so hyped for that. It's gonna be more entertaining than the cricket. I hope we lure some Indian kids to post here during then too, guys like BleedBlue or MSD_183.

Zinzan

Guys. Guys. It's nearly Christmas. The season of good will and cheer.

Ease the **** up, the lot of you, you pack of ****s.
Indeed it is, but *** a chap needs to defend himself on the receiving end of name-calling because someone doesn't like the style with which they post. Imagine if everyone here decided to call anyone who's style they didn't care for an annoying prat. Fortunately in most instances they just give each other a wide berth.

Imagine how many pages Flem and I would have filled up in here alone :p

But indeed, compliments to the season to you Burgey.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah

I'm so hyped for that. It's gonna be more entertaining than the cricket. I hope we lure some Indian kids to post here during then too, guys like BleedBlue or MSD_183.
ofc I want Blocky to be banned a short while into it. He's good fun in small doses, don't need him all series long.

OverratedSanity

Nah

I hope dhonisgland returns

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
A bloody **** thread anyway.

Seriously........53 pages of arguing over who is the best team right now when the answer changes by the series. If this thread carries on for 2 years it will break the internet, or at least my will to live.