• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So it was a joke based on nonsense, hence why it's nonsense, IMHO. he may have had sources once, but comments like this is reasons why he doesn't anymore. The two likes you got were haters of Cook too, so not sure they appreciate your humour either.

As with so many things people want to believe though. This is why Trolling writers exist, and yes I've fallen for it too by getting involved.
Lol.. why would I hate Cook? I dont rate him too high as a captain and I think his comments in most post match interviews this tour has left a lot to be desired but that does not mean I dont rate how good he is as a batsman and when he does good stuff as a captain. You are taking this way too seriously mate. It was a funny post and I liked it, coz even you gotta admit when Graves mentioned that family thing about Cook, it was too funny.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Two likes for that nonsense, **** me. let's hope this series ends soon.

I mean, i clearly would have gone leach, but why the **** are we taking George Dobell's word for anything about how the England camp are thinking, pretty sure he doesn't have their ear, and he's just stirring for the gullible. Which lets face it is cricinfo "journalism" nowadays.
A hater? Not really. I am indifferent towards Cook and think he is a boring batsman to watch even though he is effective at getting results.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Balls. Just as Shami was coming into some good form. New ball pairing of him + Bhuvi would have been nice to see.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He just has a hard on for Umesh and Rohit, doesn't he? No matter how bad they actually are in the longer formats he still keeps playing them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf I don't think Nostrils' selection has been a point of contention most of the time. Last match was the first in a while. In WI as well I suppose.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. he has not been as bad as Rohit but its still true. One encouraging thing though so far has been that folks in and around the side seem to buy into Kohli's reasonings and that is always a plus for a young captain.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nostrils bowls superb cutters on tracks that turn when he gets the chance. Remember him cleaning up against SA? Useful asset to have when you are dealing with the tail at times.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Glad to see more people starting to sip the sinus haterade.

Just like with Ishant, I did the original diagnosis.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sinus Yadav averages 45.9 in 2015 and 48.3 in 2016. He has a SR of >90 in test cricket in 2016.

Unlucky bowler, yada yada yada, been there seen that in 2008, get him out. thank you for the memories.

indiaholic

International Captain
Unlucky not in the Ishant sense where he would just miss the edge, unlucky in the catches dropped sense which is imo actually unlucky.