• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
I see the Indian supporters on here have all fixed their internet problems I assumed must have plagued them during last test.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have you guys considered the possibility that some people might have been busy last week and more free this week? There's only 20 or so people posting in these threads at any given time, not exactly a massive sample size we're talking about here.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Have you guys considered the possibility that some people might have been busy last week and more free this week? There's only 20 or so people posting in these threads at any given time, not exactly a massive sample size we're talking about here.
The weekends are when its busier anyway.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think this is a serious discussion, vcs :p

Stapel

International Regular
The last half hour, the whole feeling of this test has changed. These two doing really well. Good to watch!

Yet, it still buggers me when commentators get overly ehthousiastic when a proper #3 batsman show his ability to convert a leg spinner's full toss into a boundary. Sure enough, that's good work, also due to good footwork, but's there's nothing brilliant about it!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think they are being serious tbh.