• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love Nasser with all his arse kissing and grovelling on this tour so far. Anybody would think he has something to get on the nations side for?

91Jmay

International Coach
Because no opposition supporter wants to watch them bat, I wouldn't hold it against any England supporter if they didn't show up when India were batting.
If you can't enjoy Hameed batting but enjoy Pujara then it is just a nationality thing. No discernible difference.

flibbertyjibber

Because no opposition supporter wants to watch them bat, I wouldn't hold it against any England supporter if they didn't show up when India were batting.
Then you are clearly a downhill skiing king then or not actually a real cricket fan. I watch both sides bat to watch great cricket never mind who is doing it.

Obviously you have no idea what cricket is like in other parts of the world seeing as your side are so bad on their travels.

Last edited:

indiaholic

International Captain
If you can't enjoy Hameed batting but enjoy Pujara then it is just a nationality thing. No discernible difference.
Aye Pujara has the bottom handed shovel and has India's largest business house trying to evict him from the side so that they can get Nohit in. That is what makes a hero. What does Hameed have?

Daemon

Not true, I'd watch Hameed for sure. Cook not so much.

Anyways why all this hate against fairweather fans like Jono? The opposite who log on just to take a dump on their team when they're doing badly are far, far worse.

Burner

International Regular
Gavaskar upset that the dog stopped play. Thinks game should have continued with the dog on the pitch. wtf :laugh:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh welcome back *****. You know he's online when your notification thingy starts going off next to your username.

91Jmay

International Coach
Aye Pujara has the bottom handed shovel and has India's largest business house trying to evict him from the side so that they can get Nohit in. That is what makes a hero. What does Hameed have?
His Dad cries whenever he makes a run. It's beautiful.

OverratedSanity

Not true, I'd watch Hameed for sure. Cook not so much.

Anyways why all this hate against fairweather fans like Jono? The opposite who log on just to take a dump on their team when they're doing badly are far, far worse.
We get to call Jono a ****. Don't you take this away from us.

flibbertyjibber

Honestly I was happy watching him play. Looked like you guys can finally stop worrying about the opener's slot for a few years.
Need to wait and see how he handles pace bowling yet but with South Africa and Australia to play in the next 14 months we will soon find out. Has it between the ears at least.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Then you are clearly a downhill skiing king then or not actually a real cricket fan. I watch both sides bat to watch great cricket never mind who is doing it.

Obviously you have no idea what cricket is like in other parts of the world seeing as your side are so bad on their travels.
You obviously have a lot of time on your hands in that case, I'm not going stay up super late so I can see two bats when the match was an obvious draw (according to me). Also not posting doesn't automatically mean you didn't show up, I watch cricket even when I'm not posting here.

lol @ the bolded statement given England drop so many games away from home themselves.

Last edited: