• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
About an even day in reality, but I feel like Sri Lanka might be happier given Aussie's weakness against spin.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
About an even day in reality, but I feel like Sri Lanka might be happier given Aussie's weakness against spin.
Yeah, Khawaja looked pretty inept at times out there. Add that Warner's in the pavillion and....

Need a big innings from Smith, he's by the most comfortable out there.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Whenever I've seen Starc in red ball cricket he bowls some of the worst pies you will ever see followed up by unplayable stuff. Doesn't really seem to matter what form he is in, consistent inconsistency.
I've always felt Starc's problem in red ball ball cricket was a lack of a stock nothing ball. Tends to bowl unplayable stuff or absolute garbage.

Daemon

I've always felt Starc's problem in red ball ball cricket was a lack of a stock nothing ball. Tends to bowl unplayable stuff or absolute garbage.
I think this was him early on, when he used to pitch it up to get swing but sometimes couldn't find any and just got driven all the time. He'd then try to pull his length back and bowl garbage in the process.

These days he's better at bowling short of a length and he can ramp up the pace as well.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah. This is test cricket heaven atm. Get about 5 hours of this test and then England starts........****ing awesome!!

flibbertyjibber

Isn't it a record if we get each current test to go the distance, something like 34 days test cricket in a row.

Fantastic and they all providing good entertainment too.

Burgey

Vice captain and well known published author David Warner need not get to the ground early for a day two net. Will be working on chapter seven of his latest tome instead.