• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Does anyone even almost think James Vince is the answer anymore?
Don't think he thinks he is the answer, let alone anyone else.

What happens when you pick a player because they look pretty. His Div 1 average should have been a clue.

Groundking

International Debutant
Yeah Ramiz is not that bad.

Fanastic afternoon session despite the wicket. How come Cook outscored Root so much in that session? Seamers still bowling a metre wide to the right hander?
More of the strike and cook playing really well, but unfortunately got one that kept low and was quick.

Anyway Vince to get a flashy 30, with the team up towards 270 ish, and then please **** off, he's so obviously not good enough, and close(ish) slips have saved him.

91Jmay

International Coach
Vince getting a streaky 30 quickly would be great here, just get us towards 300 then rest of the order can surely put enough on the board from there?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't realise how much I missed Mikey Holding's voice until I moved to a non-cricketing country.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah that is true, Warne is actually great on masterclasses. Botham adds..... what exactly?
The reason Warne as a commentator annoys me so much is because when he actually engages his brain and articulates what he would be trying to do if he was bowling he's one of the best, if not the best around IMO. Unfortunately 90% of Warne in the box is acting like a man child with his channel 9 buddies or droning on about pizza or the Australians being thirsty. We generally get the best of him on Sky as long as he's paired with someone (usually Nasser or Athers) who can keep him under control.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say I hate this tendency of guys in the drs era to look hard done by with every out. That was clear, ffs.