• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Watson33

U19 12th Man
He's been how he always is when he's out of sorts. Bowls some good balls, but a lot of **** outside leg.
Shame really, feel England need to nail down that third seamer soon-ish. Anderson won't be around forever and then it will be Broad leading the attack.

91Jmay

International Coach
I'd take issue with calling this 'English conditions' but have been great knocks from both players. Love Misbah, so I'm delighted for him.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd take issue with calling this 'English conditions' but have been great knocks from both players. Love Misbah, so I'm delighted for him.
Yeah, I mean, it's not "English" in the sense we usually use the term in that the ball hasn't moved much,and it's a typical Lord's pitch. But it's Lord's .It doesn't get Englisher than ****ing Lord's.

Misbah will probably smash a 40 ball hundred on a greentop next test just to deny you haters :p

91Jmay

International Coach
Woakes yet again. Makes the day below average rather than bad. Still much rather be Pakistan though.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of those rare days where Finn gets the figures his bowling deserves.

I just find Finn's presence an irritant. Had so much potential when he first played for England. Now he just seems to largely stink things up and get some lucky wickets to maintain a sub-30 average he doesn't deserve. Just wish he'd be outright **** so he can disappear or actually improve and become a proper threat.

Reminds me a bit like Bell. Just seems to do enough to stay in the side all the time, but ultimately there's no improvement or fulfilling of potential. And the sum of his parts are less than his stats suggest.

91Jmay

International Coach
Well that is a bonus. Woakes with a massive 5fer chance now.

Superb day with the ball, and glad his average is kind of normalish now.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible last shot, look on Misbah`s face said it all.... honours even, but Misbah needs to bat through at least the first session tomorrow.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To keep a side who bat at Lord's under 300 for a day and take 6 wickets is not a bad effort at all. Pitch offering nothing to the bowlers so to have them 6 down is a good day for us. Keep them under 330 tomorrow and we are in a good position.

Compton

International Debutant
Funny how a couple of matches ago Woakes was almost certain to lose his place when Stokes was fit, and now all of a sudden the idea of dropping him sounds a bit daft.