• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Maybe, but the new ball will be a real test of Misbah, didn't hang around long against Sussex when he had to deal with it.

This is a fine partnership from Pakistan, but still don't think its time for England to totally panic.
Anything over 300 is a decent score, 350 will be a good one. England already behind the 8 ball.

Compton

International Debutant
To risk saying what everyone else is saying, you can really see it in Finn's action when he's not right.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Try as I might I can't begrudge him that - wouldn't have been gutted but certainly disappointed if he'd missed out

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
yeah Pakistan need to score at least 400 to be safe in this match or at least feel safer.
Even If they are able to draw a couple of tests, it should be encouraging for them because they haven't played outside Asia and have serious limitations.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Misbah WAFG :wub:

Seriously love him so much. I actually doubted him before this series even though I love him to bits... thought he'd struggle in English conditions. This is all the more impressive because he's Pakistani, which means he's probably closer to 52 than 42. Great man, great beard, great celebration.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never for one moment doubted that Shafiq would deliver, though. It's been bleedingly obvious for years how good of an all conditions player he is.