• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I love the smell of a new Test series in the morning.

And I've just finished teaching for the summer. This is a good day
Private school I take it?

Mine's pretty good too, as my regular classes are out on trips so plenty of time to follow the action.

Good toss to win, especially if Yasir Shah has something to bowl at in the 4th innings.

Compton

International Debutant
Little bit of green in the surface. Pakistan need their openers to stick around for an hour, even if they don't score many runs in the process.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Private school I take it?

Mine's pretty good too, as my regular classes are out on trips so plenty of time to follow the action.

Good toss to win, especially if Yasir Shah has something to bowl at in the 4th innings.
Nah, state, but it's an upper school so most of the kids have finished exams and gone. Still at work like but plenty of time for TMS.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lmao why didn't they check where it pitched first? That seemed the greatest area of concern.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Given no first class match at Lord's this season has produced a result yet I think it is nailed on that this will be a draw and a boring one as both sides will be able to bat for a long time in comfort.
Yasir Shah will be handy on this slow and low pitch.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Forgive me if this has been done before, but is this one of the most monosyllabic England sides ever?

91Jmay

International Coach
Really like that Ball errs on the side of a full length. One of my favourite things about his game.