• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
Was there a proper controversy last time out? Seems Misbah has mostly put a stop to it aside from the odd dodgy press conference.

Shady Slim

International Coach
super keen for this series tbh

with this and the india vs the windies i'm hoping for some upsets, it's plausible

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any thoughts on which controversy will occur this series? I mean we have to have at least one. It's tradition at this point.
Pakistan will collapse terribly and some commentator will suggest they did it for coin. Pakistan will refute this vociferously and demand an apology. Commentator will refuse to apologise and Pakistan will contemplate going home, but won't.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Pakistan will collapse terribly and some commentator will suggest they did it for coin. Pakistan will refute this vociferously and demand an apology. Commentator will refuse to apologise and Pakistan will contemplate going home, but won't.
warnegate

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I think you confused your two favourite SC teams again mate :p

Last edited:

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I hope Pakistan is able to win at least 1 game in the series.
They look ok to compete but are they good enough? I don't think so.

smash84

The Tiger King
I hope Pakistan is able to win at least 1 game in the series.
They look ok to compete but are they good enough? I don't think so.
quite agree with this. They do look decent on paper. The memories of their last outing outside the UAE still must be haunting them.