• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Don Voges, nope, sorry Adam Bradman.
Hang on that's not right either.
Well done Adam Voges!

*Phew* got it eventually

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I suppose now wouldn't be the best time to point out that Craig's career wickets tally is only one more than his bowling average.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Corey doing not terribly in this test so far is a little frustrating, as it makes it less likely that Santner will get back in next week. Not sure whether Hesson has the guts to drop Nicholls and bit Corey at 5 in the event that Santner is available.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Surely Bird knows he must find a way to get out for the sake of Voges' average, the lead is big enough.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Corey doing not terribly in this test so far is a little frustrating, as it makes it less likely that Santner will get back in next week. Not sure whether Hesson has the guts to drop Nicholls and bit Corey at 5 in the event that Santner is available.
Unless Anderson scores a hundred he's done nowhere near enough to be retained over Santner imo. His bowling has been ok for a fourth/fifth seamer, that's all.

Also Bracewell. They're going to go calling him unlucky and want to retain him, but when there was seam movement on day 1 I was wishing for Henry and when it was flat yesterday I was wishing for Wagner. Can always bring Wagner in for Craig, but I'd prefer both.