• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Swinging this hard is actually just as physically taxing as running lots of singles. That and the fact that he could of course nick one...I'm not sure how sustainable this is.
Well let's enjoy this while it lasts. Clearly no regrets over the WC final.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
yeah I much prefer the scoops as an option, that means he's actually thinking about things

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
when bowlers go to hell I bet they're forced to bowl to baz for eternity
Why would that be hell? You'd get him out half the time.

hell would be bowling to Williamson or Dravid. Just makes mountains of runs without being as entertaining as Baz. Like bowling at a brick wall. Or having to bowl to Lara for eternity who would just put your good deliveries in impossible places.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member

hell would be bowling to Williamson or Dravid. Just makes mountains of runs without being entertaining like Baz. Like bowling at a brick wall.
I think he's referring to all those jammy plays and misses and edges that fly for six. That plus the pure hits would piss me off no end.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach

hell would be bowling to Williamson or Dravid. Just makes mountains of runs without being entertaining like Baz. Like bowling at a brick wall.
because it would be frustrating as ****. Mi****s everywhere going for boundaries

bowling to dravid or williamson would never piss you off as much because everything they do you feel like you deserve. Good ball on off? Defended. Short wide ****? Slapped to the boundary. Jammy wildcard batsmen are so much worse.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What's the record, you'd have to say that Guptill will sail past it given he's already getting close to 5000 runs himself.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Looking at Baz's average of 30 for his 6000 runs thinking his average not as keeper must be like 35 but it's actually 29 lol

Spark

Global Moderator
i know the boundaries thing is an ironic meme but it really is silly that that's six.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
So much randomness from these two.

Having said that, I can't remember when NZ last hit the ground running in a series against Aus, so this is pretty cool.