• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My mistake, apologies. Could have sworn it was a 10:30 start for that game, but I got that wrong.

Still, day games at Eden Park have been pretty common in the last few years. There was a Pakistan one not long ago, and an Australia one just before that.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know if NZ are scoring quick enough here. Need to nudge the scoring rate up towards 6 over the next 20 overs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
My mistake, apologies. Could have sworn it was a 10:30 start for that game, but I got that wrong.

Still, day games at Eden Park have been pretty common in the last few years. There was a Pakistan one not long ago, and an Australia one just before that.
The last one was five years ago. You're stretching it. :p

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Williamson's going to be annoyed with that - was looking to bat through for a big century. Unlucky but great reactions by Chandimal.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Played Guppy. Perfectly paced innings and has definitely an improvement in strike rotation.

Meridio

International Regular
Crap dismissal, Nicholls. He's hit it perfectly in the middle of the bat exactly to where he was aiming, and there was a fielder there.

thierry henry

International Coach
Wow, so few comments in this thread. Yet I'm sitting here in my office following the commentary so closely, feeling so many feels about this insignificant ODI against Sri Lanka. I guess it's good I have passion for something in life.