• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

vandem

International 12th Man
You think any of the batsman here have heard of the Steve Waugh approach to playing short pitched bowling ??? Duck, weave, etc. Wait until the bowlers are bored / tired and come back to bowling at the off stump? Plenty of time left in the game..

viriya

International Captain
Yea NZ should win from here..

Siriwardana continues to impress - he's like a mini-Shakib - too bad he's 30 already.

Niall

International Coach
oh dear, I think that's it.
Yeah needed Angelo to hang around to make it interesting.

Hopefully all those who were on Lanka traded out, I didn't but it is what it is.

Fun test match up to now, but shame it is limping to such a comfortable win for NZ.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I was going to say that the first innings was like Ishant vs England at Lord's but this is actually getting to new levels of weirdness now.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah needed Angelo to hang around to make it interesting.

Hopefully all those who were on Lanka traded out, I didn't but it is what it is.

Fun test match up to now, but shame it is limping to such a comfortable win for NZ.
err what match are you watching though?

NZ made 237 in the first innings. Get the lead over 200 and you should have a good chance.

SL have the better spinner and actually a faster bowler who's on a bit of a roll.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
NZ have been far from convincing this series.

SL have shown great fight despite being outmatched and lacking experience.

Niall

International Coach
err what match are you watching though?

NZ made 237 in the first innings. Get the lead over 200 and you should have a good chance.

SL have the better spinner and actually a faster bowler who's on a bit of a roll.

They are relying on a hack like Vithange to do something, and the rest are rabbits with the bat.

NZ won't fold twice in a match at home against this attack I think, my bank balance wants them though.:ph34r:

All up to Siri I think to make this competitive.