• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

brockley

International Captain
is it a case Stoinis is underbowled?Victoria have a lot of bowling options.
I would be willing to give him a chance,he could bowl 5/10 overs an innings,see how he goes.
Moises done a calf strain,won't bat.

adub

International Captain
Trav Dean copping a dose of reality.

Strange that WA waited so long to debut Paris. Can take a wicket.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tasmania's batting is the Dunk and Bailey show with not a great deal from anyone else at all. Not too surprising when 3 of the top 6 career first class batting average is under 20. This is a team that can't find room for Jordan Silk (career average 33).

NSW vs QLD looks like a decent contest with QLD benefiting from Henriques injury. It is an important day for Nathan Reardon. QLD selectors have shown they aren't scared to drop anyone and you'd think Lynn will be back soon and of course there is Forrest, Jimmy Peirson, Nick Stevens etc.

For WA, Beaton and Wells playing ahead of Harris and Turner surprises me. They'll both need runs in the fourth innings too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's ****ing scary actually. Voodoo, black magic, something unnatural for sure.
If anything Dunk's bad start was much more of a surprise to me than him turning it around. I think he was always bound to eventually; I just wasn't sure which role it'd be in.