• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Howe_zat

Audio File
So I know I'm the only one watching this now, but when you watch the highlights, look for the shot Vince played at 12.2 overs. It was ****ing mint

cnerd123

likes this
So I know I'm the only one watching this now, but when you watch the highlights, look for the shot Vince played at 12.2 overs. It was ****ing mint
I was just going to do that but it turns out Cricingif isn't covering this game. And give they are covering the BPL, that's saying something.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Pakistan chasing over 160, what possibly could go wrong?:ph34r:
They've actually played a proper lineup this time with Shehzad and Malik in the side. Reckon we could still jag a run out from somewhere in that middle order, mind

~

Buttler getting going...

Niall

International Coach
They've actually played a proper lineup this time with Shehzad and Malik in the side. Reckon we could still jag a run out from somewhere in that middle order, mind

~

Buttler getting going...

Fair point, Malik brings some common sense to this batting line up.

Howe_zat

Audio File
When that scoop fails it looks bloody ridiculous, as though he's deliberately played it to the keeper.

Plunkers sent in doesn't say much for Woakes' one day batting. Bloke has 8 first class tons, give him some credit

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Won't bat out the overs at this rate, which is always a bit embarrassing. Although we'd have probably settled for this before Billings and Buttler got going 15 minutes ago.