• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Burner

International Regular
What a ****-show this thread turned out to be. I for one enjoyed both the matches and I'll take watching this over watching what had happened in the Aus vs NZ regular matches, every time. Maybe it's just preferences but I like watching bowlers boss the matches and batsmen having to grind their asses out to score some runs.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fairly decent. Didn't have to do much except give Ashwin and Jadeja the ball and set whatever field they want. When one of them tires, replace for Mishra.
It was quite amusing really, because Mishra was as good as Jadeja, but was demoted to third preference.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am a bit apprehensive with his selections. Seeing Binny opening the bowling was weird. However, I like how he backs himself and at least tries to be aggressive and win tests.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I am bringing up Sydney because when India lost there , there was no "Should have played better" or "thats just the game" type of statements going on. I am very surprised people seem to forget abot that. Its not about the pitch, its the attitude of some who wont allow alternate views. When their team wins its just the old "suck it up" but when its reversed (like Sydney) all hell breaks loose.
Ah yes. ***** (joined december 2009), OS (joined september 2013) and Daemon (joined August 2010) - please apologise for what you said after Sydeney 2008, you hypocrites.

In seriousness this post is quite telling - Heboric here doesn't believe he is talking to actual humans, he thinks he is arguing with a country.

Easy to post **** if you forget you're talking to humans

Heboric

International Debutant
Nah, more like how dare you post unsubstantiated rubbish and then fail to back up your claims whilst simultaneously writing off an entire group of posters because they are Indian.
So nothing was said about what happened in 2008....

Howe_zat

Audio File
Alternatively you could have a look at how the Indian fans here reacted to England winning the second test in Mumbai in 2012, when 19 out of 20 wickets fell to Swann and Panesar, in a match where England lost the toss and batted second, and won.

(seriously go do that. SS was value)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Nope, just highlighting the hypocrisy.
Explain how it is hypocrisy to say Sydney 2008 was piss-poor umpiring of the worst kind and Nagpur 2015 had a pitch very much fit to be playing test cricket on. You need to explain, starting from the definition of the word 'hypocrisy'.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah yes. ***** (joined december 2009), OS (joined september 2013) and Daemon (joined August 2010) - please apologise for what you said after Sydeney 2008, you hypocrites.

In seriousness this post is quite telling - Heboric here doesn't believe he is talking to actual humans, he thinks he is arguing with a country.

Thank you for not thinking that I'm a precam multi. Thanks Howe. *sniff*. I love you man.

Heboric

International Debutant

Really and you call my post **** . wow

I am just tried to illustrate a sports supporter trait, if one cant have a debate where one has a different view and i have backed what i said multiple times.