• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cribb can be the bookie
Howe and Spark can commentate
Dan can umpire with biryanipillow
Top_Cat on camera duty
sledger is the tendulkar guy with the body paint
social can join us for after parties and dinner

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy to be the one describing the sights and sounds of the city before and after OS runs me out. Will include a special treat of the Nagpur oranges in honour of the next venue.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We will win. OS will accumulate runs like Kallis. Teja is a bit like Tendulkar in there. Would be far more comfortable opening with Harsh.ag. HB can be the 12th man to bring me cool drinks during hot Chennai weather. Shri will play the Ashwin role to perfection. Can't see us losing.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We will win. OS will accumulate runs like Kallis. Teja is a bit like Tendulkar in there. Would be far more comfortable opening with Harsh.ag. HB can be the 12th man to bring me cool drinks during hot Chennai weather. Shri will play the Ashwin role to perfection. Can't see us losing.

lol... bitterest man in CC?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Duffer and me will combine heh and wahh and build the greatest partnership since Sachin and kambli