• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do any of you so-called Indians live in India?
from what I gather

Team NRI

Daemon
Jono (c)
duffer
silentstriker

weldone (12th man)

Team India

Pratters
honestbharani
OverratedSanity
Teja
G.I Joe (c)
harsh.ag
Contra
Indiaholic
Shri
Cricaddict

Pretty easy victory for Team NRI imo. Good mix of aggression and accumulation in the opening stand with ***** dishing out the runs (likes) and Daemon plodding along. BOTM winner Jono to come in next and duffer to heh when we beat them.

Team India's opening partnership has accumulated thousands of runs over the years but Pratters is only just making his comeback and hb always plays the ball a day late after the match has ended. Middle order is very solid although Teja can go missing for extended periods. Not much bowling there unfortunately besides Indiaholic (PEWS' ratings have him at #1) and Shri who is aggressive but wildly erratic.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
from what I gather

Team NRI

Daemon
Jono (c)
duffer
silentstriker

weldone (12th man)

Team India

Pratters
honestbharani
OverratedSanity
Teja
G.I Joe (c)
harsh.ag
Contra
Indiaholic
Shri
Cricaddict

Pretty easy victory for Team NRI imo. Good mix of aggression and accumulation in the opening stand with ***** dishing out the runs (likes) and Daemon plodding along. BOTM winner Jono to come in next and duffer to heh when we beat them.

Team India's opening partnership has accumulated thousands of runs over the years but Pratters is only just making his comeback and hb always plays the ball a day late after the match has ended. Middle order is very solid although Teja can go missing for extended periods. Not much bowling there unfortunately besides Indiaholic (PEWS' ratings have him at #1) and Shri who is aggressive but wildly erratic.
Add Burgey to team NRI imo

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
from what I gather

Team NRI

Daemon
Jono (c)
duffer
silentstriker

weldone (12th man)

Team India

Pratters
honestbharani
OverratedSanity
Teja
G.I Joe (c)
harsh.ag
Contra
Indiaholic
Shri
Cricaddict

Pratters and hb opening together?

Heh.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
from what I gather

Team NRI

Daemon
Jono (c)
duffer
silentstriker

weldone (12th man)

Team India

Pratters
honestbharani
OverratedSanity
Teja
G.I Joe (c)
harsh.ag
Contra
Indiaholic
Shri
Cricaddict

But playing late is what makes great openers... :ph34r:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I live in Toronto just ftr ;P

Unless you are referring to people who were born in India and then immigrated. In which case I don't mind playing as a relu katta :p

OverratedSanity

Can't see Pratters lasting long in Team India. Too many pesky Indians overcrowding the place for his liking :ph34r:

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I live in Toronto just ftr ;P

Unless you are referring to people who were born in India and then immigrated. In which case I don't mind playing as a relu katta :p
I too have been in Japan for over an year and will be here long term, Daemon. Count me in the NRI list :)

Daemon

Bossbabe909 can replace you in Team India as the token subcontinental player who speaks terrible English