• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Vaughan hinting of Pak fixing on his Twitter account.

Why do people always find it difficult to understand that they are actually this bad in ODIs?
meh you are going to have to live with it for what Asif, Butt and Amir did so recently- and how rampant it appeared to be from the transcripts of the trials and newspaper undercover story.

Just like in Athletics and Cycling with drugs (and likely to come with other sports in time) everything will be questioned and no-one will trust anything completely.

That's one of the reasons why I felt it strange that Pakistan fans were so forgiving of them. Rightly or wrongly everything will be questioned for a while about Pakistan cricket as a result of that scandal . This generation will be condemned by having any loss or poor performance looked at closely as potentially a fix.

Yeah but it's also a reflection of how ignorant a lot of people including Vaughan are about Pakistan cricket. Both England and Pakistan are dreadful ODI sides. It didn't surprise me when England collapsed in the 1st ODI and earlier crashed out in the 1st round of the WC. Maybe Pakistan are a bit more dreadful but still, if anyone has the slightest knowledge of how they have been playing for the last few years, it should be pretty clear.

91Jmay

International Coach
I wouldn't say this England side are dreadful. Beat NZ, competed against Australia and now beating Pakistan away. Middle of the pack, but not dreadful.

Niall

International Coach
Is Haris Sohail still injured or just not being picked?
He got injured a few months ago and as his team did not qualify for the 4 day cup, he hasn't had a chance to play (i think)

He is gun, but he does have serious fitness issues, but they were people questioning whether he walks back into this side when available which was silly, the guy is gun.

And also should be in the test side next year especially if Misbah retires.

Spark

Global Moderator
If Anderson and Broad are asked to carry much more of a load their backs may literally snap in half.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Given that they knew Wood was in need of an ankle op for a while, I'm guessing in hindsight they're regretting him not having the op at the end of the summer.

Shame that Olly Stone injured his back at the end of the English season because I could have seen him overtaking a few and getting on this tour.

Still the Stokes injury could have been a lot worse so we can be thankfull that he seems likely to be fit.