• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For England, huge decisions to be made ahead of SA tour ?
Not really, we will go back to 4 pacemen and a spinner who can bat with Bairstow as keeper. Hales will open (or he should as he was the other opener on this tour) and the only question is whether Stokes is fit or not.

For all the talk of dropping Bell I doubt we will in a series away to the top side in the world.

SeamUp

International Coach
Not really, we will go back to 4 pacemen and a spinner who can bat with Bairstow as keeper. Hales will open (or he should as he was the other opener on this tour) and the only question is whether Stokes is fit or not.

For all the talk of dropping Bell I doubt we will in a series away to the top side in the world.
I just read what you guys have been chatting about.

Fair point. Think ahead of your next summer will be when big decisions could be made.

Opener, Bell, keeper, Stokes' role & front line spinner possibly needs addressing.

test cricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ive followed the pakistan vs england test from when it started and have literally only missed a few balls, so i wanted to watch the whole game, but with south africa playing today i thought i wouldnt be able to watch, but thanks to some briliant bowling i should be able to watch south africa without missing much of the pak vs eng test

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Called England losing by 150+ back after Misbah got set. A massive second innings collapse always seemed on the cards.
Up to a point. In a way, this would have been understandable if they'd been invited to chase 500 or bat out 2 days for a draw. But in theory, there was a chance of getting close to this target, but they've been absolutely execrable and Cook must be wondering why he bothers.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we'd been told we would have 88 at drinks and Cook was still there we would have probably taken that before play started, don't think we'd have thought we could have lost 4 wickets so tamely like we did. Might last till lunch thanks to this pair though.