• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah this is certainly not what I expected to wake up to. Wahab/Yasir bowled well or **** shots? Or both?
Wahab bowled brilliantly to knock over Root and Stokes, Buttler was a bad shot, then Yasir capitalised on the pressure created on new batsmen and knocked over the tail.

Yasir still not at his best though, but hopefully with some overs under his belt, will be better in the second innings

Spark

Global Moderator
I've seen people change their minds mid-sweep and hit it through there before, ofc, but I've never seen someone deliberately trick slip into running down the legside first.

91Jmay

International Coach
Awful collapse, Bairstow to keeper and Taylor in please. We've made same mistake as Australia in picking a flashy middle order that can only play one way.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This pitch has a tendency to flatten out by day 5. Anything below 450 could be uncomfortable for us.
That implies we will get to Day 5.

Presently the best chance of that happening is our letting Misbah & Younus bat for the whole of Day 4, by refusing to go for catches and things like that. Buttler's mind's not in it at the moment, is it? Taylor must come in for him next time around with Bairstow taking the gloves. I know ODI and Test cricket are confused far too easily by selectors and public alike but I can't help thinking back to the September series when the only times we looked like posting scores were when we had Taylor batting like a proper batsman and building an innings; at the moment only Cook & Root can do that in this side and collapses like today's are going to repeat themselves without some further ballast.