• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Nz needs more than 5 batters and a keeper. This is high risk selection.

Elegant cover drive on the knee by Kane.
It's a strategy that'll come off against the less penetrative attacks. In the long run, Need Corey to remain fit and make the no.6 position his own, only other contenders are Munro (not too sure of his bowling) and Neesham (poor ODI record to date). Otherwise get Latham in and give KW and Elliott permanent bowling responsibilities.

Antihippy

International Debutant
I'll always be biased towards bowling though, because it's what got me interested in cricket in the first place. I can appreciate good batting but I just love bowling.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
KW has reached 3000 odi runs in his 72nd innings (equal 3rd fastest of all time with Greenidge and Kirsten)

Amla 57 innings
Viv 69 innings
Greenidge 72
G kirsten 72

Virat 75 innings