• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do hope Wood doesn't get mishandled like Finn and others, he can be a real menace if he's handled gently.

King Pietersen

International Captain
This series already holds the record for most runs in a 4-match series with an innings and a bit to play. The current total of 2222 means they're 700 odd short of the record 5-match series total, and say we get to 2600, the series will be ranked 18th in terms of runs scored in a 4 or 5 match series, and 1st in terms of run rate. Pretty impressive scoring.

Nice commentators curse from Ian Smith. Kane gone at last.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
With Finn and Wood bowled out, who bowls at the death? 8 overs left, Stokes and Willey only have 5 between them. Not sure I fancy spin right now, and feel like we're going to get tonked!

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, glorious beamer.

Is this pitch slowing up? Odd how many shots have been mistimed in the last few overs.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
With Finn and Wood bowled out, who bowls at the death? 8 overs left, Stokes and Willey only have 5 between them. Not sure I fancy spin right now, and feel like we're going to get tonked!
Only if Stokes can be persuaded not to send down so many wides and they can actually reach the ball. :ph34r:

Rashid may not be the worst bet against their lower order, especially if Elliott goes.