• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
Well, he looked confident when reviewing that...

wtf why did they go back to review that again?

Last edited:

Burner

International Regular
In my defence, if Voges had scored a duck like he was supposed to, my prediction could have been spot on.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Brathwaite can bat time but the rest of them won't. They need to get to stumps none down but that's unlikely.

Burner

International Regular
I can't wait for WI to get bundled out for a measly 100 and then go to that Jamaican bar and yell "MEDIOCRE!!!...MEDIOCRE!!!"

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Such a funny aspect of DRS that it takes away the punishment for not playing a shot. To me that just looked so out because I'm used to thinking if a batsman isn't playing a shot and it's a close call they're done.