• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a disgrace with Root so close to a double. Thta'd be so hard to cop from a senior player.

we're yorkshire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Wtf was jimmy playing at? I've had 6 cans and I wouldn't of done that. I don't blame root for being pissed off at all.
3 run outs in an innings. Ridiculous

91Jmay

International Coach
Was so poor aside from Root this morning who was superb. 2056 @ 57. Wow serious start to his test career. I hope someone gives him a rocket. Good lead though, we have a big chance.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Was so poor aside from Root this morning who was superb. 2056 @ 57. Wow serious start to his test career. I hope someone gives him a rocket. Good lead though, we have a big chance.
Which of course, no one will have the balls to do. Otherwise we'd see Broad batting at 11 nowadays.

But massive credit to Root, who was superb.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
So just me or has there been heaps of dismissals or almost dismissals from indecision on whether to play or leave?

we're yorkshire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Whats going on with Broad? He isn't even medium pace most of the time, and yesterday he put down a spell in the 90s.
Broad is at least as good a player as mitchell johnson with both bat and ball, but lately he seems to have no interest. Its almost as if he knows you can just turn up and not put in the effort and you still won't get dropped...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why is Broad bowling so slow, I also wonder. I suspect he is trying to get his lines right. Has come in closer to the crease as well. A test match is no place for just having a practice though, surely.