• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Devon Smith ton coming up unless he manages to get himself out lbw to Tredwell. You heard it here first.
Good call. Can join Hafeez, Sehwag and Spuderford as openers who randomly got runs against England bowling pies in the first innings of an away series.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Brave call to back a Devon Smith 100. Any ways, was seeing his stats and hasn't had a six in his test career. Respect increases.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's sad to see the sparse crowds. I remember the stadiums in the Windies in the mid 90s used to be packed. I could understand the crowds dwindling during the WC in 2007 as many of the stadiums were far away from the city. This just saddens me to see so few people in for the tests.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
We should probably all get proper microphones if only to reduce background noise.

Last edited:

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Dat BOTM plug :laugh:

I have just came back to see Anderson got 20 & Samuels got a wicket. Cricket to return to usual standards please, this is weird

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
It's sad to see the sparse crowds. I remember the stadiums in the Windies in the mid 90s used to be packed. I could understand the crowds dwindling during the WC in 2007 as many of the stadiums were far away from the city. This just saddens me to see so few people in for the tests.
I tried getting tickets to Australia's games but the options are limited. A full tour package or waiting for local sales 3 weeks before hand. Which then means calling the local booking office or getting via your hotel or at the ground after traveling. That's a piss poor effort with so many USA based ex-pats.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was just thinking about how you were the only one to predict a score anywhere near this low at stumps yesterday, but your reasoning of "I don't trust Chris Jordan" ended up quite ironic. :p
I did say I thought we'd lose Stokes early too tbf but yeah...