• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Can you guys increase the volume? At maximum volume the commentary is loud enough but I would prefer it louder.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This has to be the best pace bowling line up for Windies right now. Still don't like Holder too much. Though he has bowled well here I would like some one more with a chance of taking truck load of wickets. The immediate solution is to have five bowlers right now including Holder.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, it's a real shame that one.

I wonder what a good score is on this pitch. People were saying 325 yesterday, but that strikes me as on the low side.
Not sure, bowl well and it is hard to score and get in on. Bowl poorly and it is easy to put away. I think we have a decent score on the board given that WI will bat last on what is a dry pitch and it could be hard to bat on on days 4 and 5.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
West Indies' pace bowlng is like India's. They start the day well, and lose all the steam and fizz after 1-1.5 hours. That was the story when they bowled to SA, and when India bowled to Aus.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo reckon WI have only used one of their reviews, but I thought there was one yesterday as well. Maybe against Root? iirc it remained umpires call due to only clipping the leg stump.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricinfo reckon WI have only used one of their reviews, but I thought there was one yesterday as well. Maybe against Root? iirc it remained umpires call due to only clipping the leg stump.
Was before the new ball was taken, resets after it is.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Another gone. Windies have bowled really well. Right on the money. That's your best chance on a pitch like this with not too much to offer.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Well this is crap. Good bowling and all that, but you'd hope we could have made a better fist of it that what we've seen in the last hour.