• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Man can someone get rid of this guy shrieking like a girl in commentary please.. finally found someone with a more annoying voice than Bhogle the rat.
Criticizing Bhogle is something people on cricketweb do just to show off:laugh: I doubt if people actually find any genuine flaws in his commentatory or if they are just doing it coz some posters here don't like him.

Last edited:

viriya

International Captain
Criticizing Bhogle is something people on cricketweb do just to show off:laugh: I doubt if people actually find any genuine flaws in his commentatory or if they are just going with the flow.
Uh he says the most obvious things and if not sucks up constantly to the commentators who were former players.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is Forkers available all tournament? If so, his pre-match odds of $101 to be the Royals tournament leading runscorer seems way overpriced.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes he is as all are the Aussie players.
Very juicy odds then. Of course all it takes is for one of the top 4 to make a couple of big totals, but still seems high odds as he will get promotions in the order during the tournament.

Is there a legal official website to watch these matches this year. I couldn't find one last night in my very quick search.

GGG

State Captain
Very juicy odds then. Of course all it takes is for one of the top 4 to make a couple of big totals, but still seems high odds as he will get promotions in the order during the tournament.

Is there a legal official website to watch these matches this year. I couldn't find one last night in my very quick search.
Doesn't seem like it, SKY brought the rights and I guess they don't want the poor to watch 20/20 either.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
faulkner is just ridiculous value in T20. Seriously quick hands to play those shots against Johnson.

i guess that catch was pretty cool too

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Forkers available all tournament? If so, his pre-match odds of $101 to be the Royals tournament leading runscorer seems way overpriced.
Nah, this game is unlikely to representative of the season in that way. Faulkner only got so long to bat because of the god-awful collapse. Personally I think he should be given more time at the crease, bat him in the top 4 or 5 all the time IMO, but unfortunately I don't think they'll do that. So I'm not surprised by him having long odds but yeah $101 is huge.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Doesn't seem like it, SKY brought the rights and I guess they don't want the poor to watch 20/20 either.
That's a shame. I guess if they pay big money they have every right.

Nah, this game is unlikely to representative of the season in that way. Faulkner only got so long to bat because of the god-awful collapse. Personally I think he should be given more time at the crease, bat him in the top 4 or 5 all the time IMO, but unfortunately I don't think they'll do that. So I'm not surprised by him having long odds but yeah $101 is huge.
The odds were before the game. I didn't quite know where he'd bat but I assumed 5 or 6 and think he'll get an opportunity in each match. TPC is going to be hard to beat, but I feel pretty happy losing a buck in the change of making 100 on Faulkner.

GGG

State Captain
Sure they do for UK viewers, but I have no choice but to watch illegal streams, I can't buy online because I don't live in X country and no channels show it here. Youtube has a geo feature so they could have shown it to people that can't get it.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

The odds were before the game. I didn't quite know where he'd bat but I assumed 5 or 6 and think he'll get an opportunity in each match. TPC is going to be hard to beat, but I feel pretty happy losing a buck in the change of making 100 on Faulkner.
I might put $5 each on TPC and Forkers.