• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

GGG

State Captain
One-sided match on the cards. They're not evenly matched, even on paper, and it shows in real time.

Edit: 209 put together. The only T20-ready batsmen they have are Warner and Ojha. Tough luck expecting an even contest.
Williamson can be a deceivingly fast scorer, not a McCullum or Warner though.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
One-sided match on the cards. They're not evenly matched, even on paper, and it shows in real time.

Edit: 209 put together. The only T20-ready batsmen they have are Warner and Ojha. Tough luck expecting an even contest.
Williamson has turned himself into a useful t20 player.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's always been thereabouts.

Lol at the stump mic catching Warner's "oh jesus" when he missed that reverse sweep :laugh:

Niall

International Coach
What's the point of playing williamson if you keep him so late in the order?
Ojha I somewhat get as he is a mega spin bully, but Rahul? He has played 17 IPL games and his strike rate is 101 and he averages 17, in what world is he better than Kane?

Niall

International Coach
Ah

Karn Sharma, your crap batting a major reason why India did not win the first test against Australia last year.:-O

Athlai

Not Terrible
Williamson looking entirely untroubled thought that innings. I don't know how you could get the batting order so wrong.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Without Starc,this is easily the worst bowling lineup in the tournament.

KKR looking good for 220 or thereabouts here.

Niall

International Coach
I dunno, would it have been the worst thing to send Russell up the order after such a good start?