• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stapel

International Regular
I strongly agree with you that value is indeed subjective!

To me, this world cup can be summarised in this way:
-We had to watch 42 matches that were quite useless, apart from Bangladesh beating England, before we actually got started properly. Oh, and we all felt a bit sorry for the Irish.
-Of the 7 decisive matches, the semi final between SA & NZ was good.

And that's that!

A great sign of how much I've enjoyed this World Cup is the fact that I'm sad that it's ending now. Rather than being too long, I've not grown tired of it yet at all.

Value is subjective and all so if others have enjoyed 2011 or 2007 more then there's nothing wrong with that, but to say that only a couple of the matches here have been close/entertaining/memorable is just flat out wrong.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Aus, best side in the comp by a distance. Disapponted NZ couldn't make more of a game of it, but still proud of what they've achieved this summer, so this doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. A summer I'll remember for the rest of my life.